Second Annual Music City Food + Wine Festival
September 20 & 21st, 2014
11am until 4pm
Get your tickets HERE!
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with the Culinary World’s Brightest and Dynamic Stars!
Check out the schedule of the interactive cooking demonstrations!
Now is your chance to be part of the flourishing culinary scene in Nashville during this two-day food and wine extravaganza.
I have had the sublime pleasure of meeting and engaging with many of the chefs that will be here in Nashville for this two-day culinary event! It is especially fun and laid back because each chef is in their element sharing their culinary tricks of the trade. You don’t want to miss this chance!
The line-up of distinguished chefs and culinary personalities is impressive, to say the least! On Saturday and Sunday, you will have TEN events each day to choose from during these fantastic demos in the Dogwood Tent, Redbud Tent, Panel Tent and Tasting Sessions.
For the full list of cooking demonstrations,ticket information, All In or Saturday and Sunday Passes, Harvest Night, Please visit www.MusicCityFoodandWineFestival.com
Here are just a few of the exciting, informative and fun events for you to choose from:
* Andrew Zimmern: Chef, food writer, and Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern LOVES Nashville’s Hot Chicken so much that he will share the best hot chicken dishes from around the world in Globally Hot Chicken.
* Mike Lata: In Aw, Shucks, James Beard Foundation Award-winning chef Mike Lata, of FIG and The Ordinary in Charleston, will bring his New England-meets-South Carolina roots to the table, showing attendees how to shuck and serve oysters, mussels, and clams.
* Jonathan Waxman: In Mother Knows Best, Top Chef Master contender and legendary chef Jonathan Waxman shares the dishes and culinary lessons learned from one of his key influencers: his mother, Adele, the namesake of his new Nashville restaurant.
* Trisha Yearwood is back to satisfy your sweet tooth with Your Piece of the Pie. The Emmy Award-winner and host of Trisha’s Southern Kitchen shows how Skillet Apple Pie is done properly.
* Michael Symon: In Paella Perfection, James Beard Foundation Award-winning chef, restaurateur, and television personality Michael Symon puts his spin on the quintessential Spanish dish that’s hitting pans from coast to coast.
* Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto makes his Music City debut with a Sushi A to Z demonstration— from filleting whole fish to plating, knife techniques, and more. Learn a few tips from the master of presentation himself.
* Amanda Freitag: Rise and shine with renowned chef, restaurateur, and frequent judge of Chopped, Amanda Freitag, in Egg-Spertise. Witness her egg expertise in an eye-opening tutorial on how breakfast is done right.
* Ashley Christensen, the James Beard Foundation’s 2014 “Best Chef: Southeast,” uses her French-inspired, Southern-rooted culinary style to demonstrate the art of all things tomatoes in Off The Vine.
* Tyler Florence: Drawing inspiration from his Test Kitchen in Mill Valley, California, chef Tyler Florence will shuck, roast, and milk corn the Southern way — turning the kernels and cobs into a flavorful version of his own — in Test Kitchen: Corn Perfected.
* Tim Love: Texas grilling and meat master Tim Love keeps things extra hot in the kitchen to help you celebrate cast iron cooking in blazing fashion. Join him and discover The Art of Burning Food.
* Aarón Sánchez: Spice up your day with the Iron Chef competitor, Chopped co-star, and culturally-fluent restaurateur Aarón Sánchez, as he shows off his Latin-influenced corn specialties, including huitlacoche tamales and corn cakes with lobster, in Husky Business.
………..And many, many more! Can’t wait to see you there!