Get into the Christmas Spirit at Natchez Hills Vineyard Christmas Dinner Concert on Saturday, December 6, 2014
A celebratory Natchez Hills Vineyard Christmas Dinner Concert will be presented by Natchez Hills Vineyard on Saturday, December 6, 2014
This Musical Christmas Event will be held at the vineyard’s 4,000 sq ft Event Hall located on the property at 109 Overhead Bridge Rd
(off Hwy 412), Hampshire TN 38461.
- Tickets for the Christmas Dinner Concert are $25 and are available for purchase securely online at www.natchezhills.com
- Or, call 931-285-2500.
- All Seating is reserved and limited to 100.
- Dinner is included in the ticket price.
- Old-world, handcrafted, Natchez Hills Vineyard wine may be purchased, by the bottle, in the Tasting Room and beer and soda will also be available for purchase by ticket holders.
- Parking is complimentary and plentiful.
The Events: Kids on Stage Choir and Singer/Songwriter Jill Brooks
Hills Vineyard is proud to host the Kids on Stage Choir from Mt Pleasant Middle School who will open the evening with selected holiday songs.
The Kids On Stage Foundation (KOS) of Maury County is a nonprofit organization which was founded in 1999 by Jim Barrier and is patterned after Kids On Stage Foundation, Inc. in Williamson County, founded by Aubrey Preston in 1996.
KOS Foundation of Maury County was founded in an effort to make a difference in the Mt. Pleasant and Maury County community.
The goal of Kids on Stage is to provide an arts-based curriculum that focuses on visual, performing and technical arts through process, performance and production, thus empowering students to be self-disciplined and lifelong learners, with a well-rounded appreciation of the arts.
Jill will mix her favorite Christmas songs with her best original compositions as listeners are taken on a journey through song.
The evening will conclude with a special pairing of the Kids on Stage Choir and Jill Brooks as they share traditional holiday favorites with the listeners.
The concert is intimately staged, to give each ticket holder a personal experience.
Media Contact: Melissa Shedd: 931.285.2500