Noble Springs Goat Cheese is Locally Made from Happy Goats Who Roam the Sprawling Noble Dairy’s Family Farm in Franklin,Tennessee
Along with Dustin & Justyne Noble, these happy goats want you to enjoy their pure and natural goat cheese products for the holidays or any day!
Goat cheese has always been my favorite type of cheese. I love it for the creamy, tangy flavors, slightly pungent earthiness and the versatility in recipes. Noble Springs Goat Cheese is one of my favorite local products and I am happy to share my enthusiam about these Tennessee products! Just Plain Chèvre makes me happy. It’s the purest of pure heaven. You will find this fresh,creamy and tangy goat cheese in my salads, on crostini and in just about any recipe that I can put it in.
Noble Springs Goat Cheese can be enjoyed thorough the year and you don’t need a special occasion. BUT, the Holiday Season is just around the corner. A Holiday Cheese Platter with these cheeses will surely make everyone happy too!
Busy Bee is 4 oz log of goat cheese coated with tart dried cranberries and sweet honey. Spread over toasted cranberry nut artisan bread.
Feta Farmstead Goat Cheese is a 4 oz firm block of briny, tangy and great for crumbling in a salad or sliced to enjoy as is.
Garlic and Dill Chèvre is a 4 oz log of goat cheese. The garlic and dill enhances the earthy, tangy flavors. Perfect for crackers and wine.
Pimento Goat Cheese: This is a 5 oz tub of deliciousness. Savory spices and red pimentos is one of my favorite flavor combos which inspired the recipe below.
What to know where to find Noble Springs Goat Cheese? Click this link: Find Us
Try my Noble Springs Pimento Goat Cheese Crostini with Bacon and Fig Jam paired with a Spanish Rioja, Cortijo. (recipe below) You will be very happy!
Another amazing and local product is Southern City Flavors Fig Jam and was a perfect match for this recipe.
- 8 Slices of your favorite locally-made Artisan Bread.
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 slices of your favorite smokey bacon
- Southern City Flavors Fig Jam
- Fig Balsamic Glaze
- Heat the oven broiler.
- With a silicon brush, slather each piece of bread on one side with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon until crisp, then crumble into pieces.
- Broil until the bread until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Fold crumbled bacon into a 5 oz tub of Noble Springs Dairy Pimento Goat Cheese
- Warm in oven for a few minutes until goat cheese is warmed through.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread spoonfuls of Southern City Flavors Fig Jam over each piece.
- Lightly squeeze Fig Balsamic Glaze over each crostini.
- Serve with your favorite wine.
Cortijo is 100% Tempranillo from the prestigious Rioja Region of Spain. This lush red wine with smooth flavors of blackberries, silky tannins and spice, paired well with the complex flavors of the crostini.