Music City Food + Wine Festival
Acclaimed Pitmaster Pat Martin Hosts Summer’s Best Barbecue
Friday Night, September 15 and Saturday, September 16, in Heart of Downtown Nashville
Martin and Friends Live Fire Event will showcase an all-star line-up of some of the most decorated chefs and pitmasters across the country.
Pitmaster Pat Martin will be joined by a host of award-winning chef friends to cook and serve interactive, live-fire barbecue throughout the night of Friday, September 15 and during the day on Saturday, September 16 at Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park (600 James Robertson Pkwy).
In addition to Martin’s activation, chef cooking demos, book signings, Tasting Sessions and more, the Grand Taste Pavilion will also feature an expanded selection of craft beers from Tennessee and around the country.
Cooking Low and Slow
Experience whole-cooked meat and fish, lamb, hog, goat, beef, coal-roasted summer vegetables and more delectable bites
Tastings will be announced via social media and on-site chalkboards, and festival attendees can follow along @musiccityfw using #MCFW. The chefs and pitmasters will dish out tasting-size portions on a first-come, first-served basis. The interactive, live-fire stations are scheduled to feature a rotating cast of chefs, including:
· Salvador Avila (GReKo Greek Street Food)
· Matt Bolus (404 Kitchen)
· Tyler Brown (Southall)
· Trey Coccia (The Farm House)
· Bill Darsinos (Southside Grill, GReKo Greek Street Food)
· Tony Darsinos (GReKo Greek Street Food)
· Joseph Lenn (J.C. Holdway)
· Jason McConnell (Red Pony)
· Zach Parker (Scott’s-Parker’s Barbeque)
· Edgar Pendley (Urban Grub)
· Tandy Wilson (City House)
· With more chefs to follow