Nashville’s Newly Renovated Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Expanded Bar is the Perfect Stop for a Later Night Happy Hour!
Fleming’s in Nashville recently unveiled an expanded bar and a completely renovated dining room featuring a new contemporary design and modern approach to fine dining.
What’s new? Later Night Dining: 8 selections for $9 until 10pm!
Nashville’s night life just got better with the newly renovated Fleming’s and late-night happy hour, the 8 for $9 ’til 10.
8 Bar La Carte Items: Quench your late night thirst with 8 wines or cocktails and enjoy the mouthwatering selections of appetizers created by Chef Jay Daigle for $9 until 10pm!
Here are a few of the plates I sampled! Each are so tasty you will have trouble deciding which ones to choose!
Warm Baked Brie with apple slices and chutney
Short Rib Empanadas
Warm Cinnamon-Dusted Donuts
How cool and delicious is this?!?!??!
Drinkable Desserts such as CHOCOLATE LAVA MILKSHAKE with Bulleit Rye Whiskey
Wines by the 100’s, really!
Fleming’s WiNEPAD™ is their award-winning custom iPad® app that’s intuitively designed to find the right wine to match your mood or your meal — because the perfect pairing is measured by its ability to create the perfect evening.
Fleming’s 100® 100 wines by the glass! From bubbly and festive to the big and bold, there is a glass of wine to match the evening!
FLIGHT OF THE BALVENIE SINGLE MALT SCOTCH DRAMS
- Fleming’s of Nashville is located on West End Avenue, across from Centennial Park and in front of Vanderbilt Stadium.
- Stop in after work and choose from our collection of 100 wines by the glass, including 30 local selections by our resident Wine Manager.
- Stay to enjoy an exceptional menu of USDA Prime steaks and market-fresh seafood, including chef-recommended selections such as the Dry-Aged Prime New York.
- Discover the fresh new look this evening!
- 2525 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
- Monday – Thursday 5:00 PM – 10:00 PMFriday – Saturday 4:30 PM – 11:00 PMSunday 4:00 PM – 9:00 P