Want Your Wine over Ice? Join Us at Nashville Predators Foundation 10th Annual Wine Festival and Tasting on top of the ice at Bridgestone Arena Thursday, April 2nd 2015
Wine For A Cause!
Enjoy sipping wine over the ice at Bridgestone Arena and taste some of Nashville’s finest culinary delicacies while supporting the Nashville Predators Foundation!
Wine tasting & Hors d’oeuvres over the ice on the Bridgestone Arena floor
6:00 – 10:00 p.m.
$75 per person
TICKETS: PURCHASE HERE!
- The 2015 Nashville Predators Wine Festival and Tasting presented by King Jewelers is just around the corner!
- This is the 10th year that the Nashville Predators have hosted the event, which raises funds to support the Nashville Predators Foundation.
- The Predators Foundation, which was founded in September 1998, strives to meet the educational, social, health and cultural needs of the Middle Tennessee community by offering unique resources and financial support to local youth-oriented organizations.
- The Foundation has awarded more than $4 million to the greater Nashville community since being established and donated nearly $900,000 in cash to community organizations during the 2013-14 season alone through grants, player ticket programs, fund-raising efforts and more.
– Includes the tasting of more than 200 high-end wines, spirits and craft beer
o Six local distributors: Aleksey’s Imports, Athens, Best Brands, Horizon Wine & Spirits, Lipman Brothers and Omni Beverage Company are participating in the event
o Additional participants include Frugal MacDoogal, AJAX Turner and more
– Culinary delicacies from Nashville restaurants
– Extensive silent auction
– Photo opportunities with Predators personalities and mascot Gnash
Amy and Lisa 2014!
Check out the 2014 Recap here!
Check out the 2014 Photo Gallery here!
I will see you there! CHEERS!