My Paella Travels
Enjoy the art of cooking authentic Spanish Paella with Lisa!
Host a Paella Party at your home
Read more about MY PAELLA TRAVELS by clicking HERE!
- Lisa will bring the signature dish of Spain to you for a casual backyard gathering that you and your guests will rave about!
- Paella, the most popular and well known dish of Spain, is a vibrant rice dish often cooked outdoors over an
- open flame.
- A Paella Party is a great reason to celebrate with family and friends which will be centered around a large paella brimming with vibrantly tinted Bomba rice and locally sourced vegetables with succulent meats, seafoods and mouthwatering aromas of spices.
- The passion and spirit of Spain is reflected in its food; paella’s origin is from Valencia where peasants working in the fields filled their paella pans with food from the Mediterranean coast as well as the fields to nourish themselves in a communal style while at work.
- In Spain, paella is a family affair. Families and friends gather around a bubbling pan filled with brilliant yellow rice and fragrances of bold spices of saffron, chorizo and succulent seafood and roasted meats.
- From 2 to 60 guests, a paella dinner can be customized to fit your needs.
- Lisa has 7 Paella Pans ranging in all sizes up to 36 inches, which can feed a very hungry crowd!
- Lisa will customize the paella dinner, contact her for more information.
- For example of a Vegetarian Paella: Wild Mushroom Paella with Crispy Artichoke Hearts and Sautéed Kale with a Socarrat Crust
- Lisa will be happy to select unique Spanish wines that pair with the event
- Your guests will enjoy a selection of tapas while watching Lisa prepare the paella.
- In-home Spanish cooking classes are available including tapas and paella